- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1924 Rolling Stone Dr, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $106,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 504 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Parcel #: R0040426
- Zillow Home ID: 21742038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1924 Rolling Stone Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% higher than in Norman, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1920 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$116K321,467
- 1925 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$125K321,457
- Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK--------
- 1831 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$116K321,368
- 1914 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK--------
- 1815 Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK$112K321,251
- 1921 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$129K321,420
- 1901 Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK$93K321,111
- 1905 Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK$80K321,120
- 1915 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$105K321,265
- 1907 Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK$93K321,087
- 1920 Lakehurst Dr Norman, OK$117K321,496
- 1909 Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK$92K221,087
- 1916 Lakehurst Dr Norman, OK$116K321,478
- 1827 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$133K322,172
- 1826 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$100K321,747
- 2000 Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK$79K221,066
- 1904 Rolling Stone Dr Norman, OK$152K321,967
- 1909 Oakhurst Norman, OK$71K221,087
- 1911 Oakhurst Ave Norman, OK$92K321,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!