1924 S Broadmoor St, Salt Lake City, UT 841087 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,985 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014
- Basketball Court
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 2255 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 519 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 4,985 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 16154790180000
- Zillow Home ID: 89429708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1924 S Broadmoor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Bench, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.1% lower than in Salt Lake City, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Bench home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salt Lake City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Bench home values.
Nearby Schools in Salt Lake City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292