- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19242 Broken Tree Ct, Bristol, IN 465074 beds, 4 baths, 4,748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014
- Finished basement, 1488 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 720 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 200709253004000019
- Zillow Home ID: 79861535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19242 Broken Tree Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% higher than in Bristol, and 11.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 56250 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN$275K34.53,822
- 19226 Broken Tree Ct Bristol, IN--Studio----
- County Road 16 Bristol, IN--------
- 19383 Broken Tree Ct Bristol, IN$394K323,082
- 56218 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN$431K43.54,154
- 56178 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN--Studio----
- 56281 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN$374K31.53,411
- 56205 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN$393K654,305
- 19341 County Road 16 Bristol, IN--322,012
- 19341 County Road 16 Bristol, IN--Studio----
- 19207 County Road 16 Bristol, IN$158K2--1,444
- 19338 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN$472K53.53,945
- 56166 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN$404K544,913
- 56305 Whispering Hill Dr Bristol, IN--Studio----
- Whispering Hl Bristol, IN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.