- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19243 Dean St, Detroit, MI 482343 beds, 1 bath, 692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $21,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 692 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 130202801
- Zillow Home ID: 88652739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19243 Dean Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 98.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% lower than in Detroit, and 380.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48234 home values.
- 19251 Dean St Detroit, MI$35K--1940
- 19235 Dean St Detroit, MI$29K--1886
- 19255 Dean St Detroit, MI$48K------
- 19225 Dean St Detroit, MI$28K31875
- 19261 Dean St Detroit, MI$44K--1823
- 19219 Dean St Detroit, MI$26K--1823
- 19271 Dean St Detroit, MI$29K--1897
- 19244 Dean St Detroit, MI$43K--1.5690
- 19240 Ryan Rd Detroit, MI$36K--1810
- 19246 Ryan Rd Detroit, MI$29K32920
- 19209 Dean St Detroit, MI$18K41929
- 19254 Ryan Rd Detroit, MI$37K--1864
- 19262 Dean St Detroit, MI$27K--1692
- 19226 Dean St Detroit, MI$30K--11,056
- 19220 Dean St Detroit, MI$41K--1.5996
- 19220 Ryan Rd Detroit, MI$32K--1792
- 19214 Ryan Rd Detroit, MI$42K--1772
- 19199 Dean St Detroit, MI$37K--1692
- 19270 Dean St Detroit, MI$39K31726
- 19236 Dean St Detroit, MI$43K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292