- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1925 Chatham Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,634 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $309,000
- Price/sqft: $189
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,634 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 09508419
- Zillow Home ID: 6195564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Chatham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Plaza Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% lower than in Charlotte, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Plaza Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Plaza Midwood home values.
- 1921 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$498K422,173
- 1931 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$277K311,199
- 2001 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$210K31.51,107
- 1917 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$257K311,652
- 2005 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$251K--22,040
- 1915 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$297K322,064
- 1924 Winter St Charlotte, NC$521K322,134
- 2000 Winter St Charlotte, NC$273K321,750
- 2009 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$356K321,600
- 1909 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$284K311,215
- 1920 Winter St Charlotte, NC$289K321,443
- 2004 Winter St Charlotte, NC$371K211,877
- 1918 Winter St Charlotte, NC$256K211,036
- 2008 Winter St Charlotte, NC$365K32.51,890
- 1924 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$268K311,179
- 1920 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$386K43.51,700
- 2000 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$294K211,210
- 1916 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$273K311,008
- 2015 Chatham Ave Charlotte, NC$262K21961
- 1912 Winter St Charlotte, NC$503K32.52,133
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!