1925 Deodara Dr, Los Altos, CA 940244 beds, 3 baths, 2,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,625,000
- Price/sqft: $724
- Parking: 517 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,243 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 34225026
- Zillow Home ID: 19630861
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Deodara Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Altos market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Altos, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94024 home values.
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.68M53.53,061
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.29M53.53,061
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.25M53.5--
- 1931 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.23M53.5--
- 1919 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.93M432,345
- 1941 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$2.41M543,189
- 1949 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.94M32.52,067
- 1913 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.8M422,407
- 1957 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.88M42.52,192
- 1907 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.82M422,429
- 1888 Middleton Ave Los Altos, CA$2.31M432,669
- 1940 Deodara Dr Los Altos, CA$1.89M42.52,283
- 1299 Saint Joseph Ave Los Altos, CA$2.57M42.52,605
- 1932 Somerset Ct Los Altos, CA$1.96M42.52,166
- 1969 Wimbledon Pl Los Altos, CA$1.96M42.52,267
- 1892 Middleton Ave Los Altos, CA$2.11M432,706
- 1973 Wimbledon Pl Los Altos, CA$1.81M42.52,466
- 1324 Bellwood Ct Los Altos, CA$2.1M432,735
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292