1925 Hamrock Dr, Powell, OH 430653 beds, 2 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $72,900
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 500 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 610174706
- Zillow Home ID: 34119436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Hamrock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Western Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% less than in Columbus, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Western Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Western Hills home values.
- 1933 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$158K321,220
- 8521 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$155K31.11,504
- 8513 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$125K31.51,124
- 1936 Dina Ct Powell, OH$184K42.52,036
- 1944 Dina Ct Powell, OH$176K42.51,896
- 1941 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$132K31.51,220
- 8505 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$126K31.51,124
- 1922 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$183K42.51,952
- 1930 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$150K31.51,532
- 1914 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$171K321,969
- 1938 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$171K31.51,795
- 8497 Banwick Ct Powell, OH$160K31.51,475
- 1949 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$150K31.51,532
- 1952 Dina Ct Powell, OH$200K42.52,036
- 1933 Dina Ct Powell, OH$204K321,542
- 1906 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$195K42.52,274
- Dina Ct Powell, OH$172K321,302
- 1895 Hamrock Dr Powell, OH$168K31.51,504
- 8614 Renford Ct Powell, OH$168K421,823
- 8608 Renford Ct Powell, OH$155K321,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!