1925 Haworth St, Philadelphia, PA 191243 beds, 1 bath, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $23,000
- Price/sqft: $19
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 622031400
- Zillow Home ID: 10558188
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Haworth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Frankford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.5% greater than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Frankford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Frankford home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
732 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1945
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 1923 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,232
- 1927 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$30K311,232
- 1921 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,232
- 1929 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,232
- 1919 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,232
- 1931 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,232
- 1917 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,232
- 1915 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,232
- 1913 Haworth St Philadelphia, PA$38K311,232
- 5024 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,280
- 5026 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,280
- 5022 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,472
- 1922 Pratt St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,146
- 1920 Pratt St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,188
- 1924 Pratt St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,146
- 5028 Jackson St Philadelphia, PA$57K311,280
- 1918 Pratt St Philadelphia, PA$47K311,188
- 1926 Pratt St Philadelphia, PA------1,146
- 1916 Pratt St Philadelphia, PA$37K311,188
- 1928 Pratt St Philadelphia, PA$70K311,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.