- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1925 Longhorn Dr, Edmond, OK 730032 beds, 2 baths, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,610 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $105,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 121441560
- Zillow Home ID: 21918770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Longhorn Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% higher than in Edmond, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73003 home values.
- 1929 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$105K221,196
- 1917 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$232K642,540
- 1933 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$106K321,502
- 1920 Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$97K321,075
- 1916 Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$95K321,075
- 1928 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$104K321,444
- 1908 Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$229K642,390
- 1932 Lariet Ln Del City, OK$57K21840
- 1932 Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$94K321,444
- 1936 Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$92K321,300
- 1920 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$99K221,265
- 1924 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$99K221,265
- 1916 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$112K321,436
- 1937 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$120K321,502
- 1912 Longhorn Dr Edmond, OK$133K321,546
- Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$95K321,075
- 336 Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$160K32.51,680
- 344 Abilene Ave Edmond, OK$100K211,015
- 332 Lariat Cir Edmond, OK$93K221,050
- 340 Abilene Ave Edmond, OK$120K321,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292