A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $154-197K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Milwaukee is $10,568.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $7.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Milwaukee is $17,580.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- All time views: 4,189
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $158,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $89
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Type: Single Family
- Outbuildings: None
- Basement: Full
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Heating: Forced Air
- Bath Description: Shower Over Tub
- Status: Active
- Style: 2 Story
- Architecture: Bungalow
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Garage Type: Detached
- Garage: Driveway Entrance
- Garage: Paved Driveway
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Misc. Exterior: Deck
- Misc. Interior: Cable TV Available
- Misc. Interior: Circuit Breakers
- Misc. Interior: Elec. Appl. Hook-up
- Misc. Interior: Smoke Detector
- Other Rooms: Living Room
- Misc. Exterior: Fenced Yard
- Misc. Exterior: Sidewalk
- Municipality: Milwaukee
- Other Rooms: Formal Dining Room
- Postal Municipality: Milwaukee
- Municipality: Milwaukee
- Misc. Interior: Gas Appl. Hook-Up
- Bath Description: Ceramic Tile
- Misc. Interior: Walk-in Closet
- Exterior: Partial-Wood
- Bath Description: Off MBR
- Other Rooms: Other
- Architecture: Contemporary
- Misc. Interior: Cathedral Ceiling
- Misc. Interior: Skylight
- Appliances Included: C
- Heating: Other
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,772 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0034605550004
- Zillow Home ID: 40460567
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Washington Heights
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.