1925 N Via MiralesteUNIT 1413, Palm Springs, CA 92262
Sold on 4/25/11: $75,000
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:854 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $75,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #501092024
- School DistrictOther
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow972
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18016569
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$95,889||$78K – $114K||+$781||$112||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,516/mo||$1K – $1.9K/mo||+$87||$1.78||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 92262 home values will increase 18.9% next year, compared to a 16.7% increase for Palm Springs as a whole. Among 92262 homes, this home is valued 68.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92262 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.1% greater than in Palm Springs, and 8.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
Neighborhood for 1925 N Via Miraleste UNIT 1413
- Unit 1423$97K11.0854
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Raymond Cree Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Vista Del Monte Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Palm Springs High (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- Katherine Finchy Elementary K-6 0.7 mi
- Montessori Elementary PK-6 1.0 mi
- Desert Chapel Christian School K-12 2.3 mi
- Ramon Alternative Center 7-11 2.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005