1925 Oak Hill Ave, Baltimore, MD 21218
- Lot: 1,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $12,000
- Unit count: 1
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 4003 031
- Zillow Home ID: 36459958
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Oak Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21218 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.2% greater than in Baltimore, and 238.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21218 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21218 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 1923 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$101K32.5--
- 1927 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$55K------
- 1921 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$47K------
- 1919 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$34K------
- 1917 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$42K------
- 1915 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$35K------
- 1913 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$31K------
- 1911 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$46K------
- 1909 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$141K43.52,100
- 904 E 20th St Baltimore, MD$67K31--
- 1907 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$45K------
- 906 E 20th St Baltimore, MD$30K------
- 908 E 20th St Baltimore, MD$40K------
- 904 E 20th St Baltimore, MD$33K21--
- 910 E 20th St Baltimore, MD$43K------
- 902 E 20th St Baltimore, MD$30K------
- 1905 Oak Hill Ave Baltimore, MD$37K------
- 912 E 20th St Baltimore, MD$47K------
- 1924 Cecil Ave Baltimore, MD$50K------
- 1926 Cecil Ave Baltimore, MD$51K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!