- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1925 Purple Dr, Fayetteville, NC 283144 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $244,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 672 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 9477406615
- Zillow Home ID: 80881806
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Purple Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28314, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% greater than in Fayetteville, and 140% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 1921 Purple Dr Fayetteville, NC$190K432,145
- 1929 Purple Dr Fayetteville, NC$242K32.52,610
- 1942 Brawley Ave Fayetteville, NC$172K322,001
- 1917 Purple Dr Fayetteville, NC$201K322,389
- 1933 Purple Dr Fayetteville, NC$261K633,059
- 1933 Purple Dr Fayetteville, NC$259K633,010
- 1816 Key Cir Fayetteville, NC$179K64--
- 1946 Brawley Ave Fayetteville, NC$252K42.53,138
- 1938 Brawley Ave Fayetteville, NC$183K42.52,135
- 1962 Brawley Ave Fayetteville, NC$253K43.52,524
- 6005 Ecru Ct Fayetteville, NC$197K32.52,001
- 1950 Brawley Ave Fayetteville, NC$261K533,380
- 6041 Green Way Dr Fayetteville, NC$188K43.52,600
- 1950 Brawley Ave Fayetteville, NC$259K63--
- 1936 Brawley Ave Fayetteville, NC$201K432,201
- 1928 Purple Dr Fayetteville, NC$187K422,065
- 1551 Ellie Ave # (LT11JCN) Fayetteville, NC$196K------
- 1815 Brawley Ave # (L82JCN) Fayetteville, NC$196K------
- 1913 Purple Dr Fayetteville, NC$195K332,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!