1925 Vicente St, San Francisco, CA 941162 beds, 1 bath, 1,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1931
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $708
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,285 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 2465A029
- Zillow Home ID: 15125091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Vicente Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Parkside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.7% lower than in San Francisco, and 0.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 1911 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$974K--11,395
- 2600 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$943K--21,726
- 1925 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$945K211,285
- 2606 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$812K211,250
- 2612 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$881K--11,425
- 2627 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$990K--11,700
- 2621 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$868K211,235
- 2618 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.08M222,067
- 2624 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$996K311,665
- 2633 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$1M321,842
- 2615 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$908K331,460
- 2639 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$982K--11,640
- 2609 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$806K211,300
- 2630 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$964K311,450
- 1901 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$876K211,426
- 2645 30th Ave San Francisco, CA$965K--11,550
- 2636 31st Ave San Francisco, CA$1.07M442,072
- 1936 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$741K11837
- 1930 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$736K211,077
- 1942 Vicente St San Francisco, CA$759K221,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.