1925 Westover Reserve Blvd, Windermere, FL 347865 beds, 4 baths, 3,874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The gated neighborhood is close to shopping, great schools, restaurants and thoroughfares. It is safe and quiet, with great neighbors.
There are 2 ponds with large fountains at the entrance of the community, and the neighborhood features both a tennis and basketball court.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- HOA Fee: $104
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 626 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Wet Bar
- The house feels new with new flooring, shutters, appliances, paint and remodeled bathrooms.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,874 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 042328862600630
- Zillow Home ID: 46054766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Westover Reserve Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Windermere, and 149.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 1919 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$676K444,282
- 1931 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$551K543,898
- 1924 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$638K544,568
- 1918 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$608K543,502
- 1913 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$474K432,656
- 1937 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$555K433,254
- 1930 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$613K543,674
- Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$602K44.53,573
- 1912 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$572K43.53,933
- 1914 Criterion Ct Windermere, FL$458K433,038
- 9166 Royal Gate Dr Windermere, FL$493K443,249
- 2003 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$532K643,783
- 1907 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$522K433,338
- 2002 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$509K433,506
- 1908 Criterion Ct Windermere, FL$591K553,463
- 1915 Criterion Ct Windermere, FL$569K443,729
- 9160 Royal Gate Dr Windermere, FL$713K53.54,330
- 1902 Westover Reserve Blvd Windermere, FL$583K534,102
- 9167 Royal Gate Dr Windermere, FL$629K53.54,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!