1925 Woodcrest Rd, Indianapolis, IN 462273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 322 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 109
- Parcel #: 491031107006000574
- Zillow Home ID: 1177964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1925 Woodcrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 1929 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$84K3--1,080
- 1921 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$84K3--1,080
- 1850 Rosedale Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K3--1,025
- 1908 Rosedale Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K3--1,305
- 1930 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$109K2--1,092
- 1916 Rosedale Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K3--1,311
- 1945 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$112K311,864
- 1840 Rosedale Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K41.51,324
- 1920 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$122K3--1,659
- 1830 Rosedale Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K31.52,250
- 1924 Rosedale Dr Indianapolis, IN$286K433,582
- 4655 S Walcott St Indianapolis, IN$149K3--1,950
- 2003 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$84K3--1,188
- 2002 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$99K31.51,161
- 2014 Redfern Dr Indianapolis, IN$137K3--1,644
- 4709 S Walcott St Indianapolis, IN$131K311,798
- 1910 Woodcrest Rd Indianapolis, IN$120K311,543
- 4615 S Walcott St Indianapolis, IN$88K3--1,134
- 1810 Rosedale Dr Indianapolis, IN$195K4--2,283
- 2015 Redfern Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K3--1,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292