1926 17th St SE, Washington, DC 200202 beds, 1 bath, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,968 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $59,900
- Flooring: Other
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Full Bath, Heating system: Radiator
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5612 0823
- Zillow Home ID: 521803
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1926 17th St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Randle Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.6% less than in Washington, and 37.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Randle Highlands home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Randle Highlands home values.
- 1928 17th St SE Washington, DC$201K311,272
- 1924 17th St SE Washington, DC$286K32.51,609
- 1930 17th St SE Washington, DC$199K311,304
- 1920 17th St SE Washington, DC$165K11522
- 1918 17th St SE Washington, DC$180K21.51,120
- 1916 17th St SE Washington, DC$184K311,148
- 1914 17th St SE Washington, DC$189K31932
- 1912 17th St SE Washington, DC$186K31902
- 1910 17th St SE Washington, DC$189K31932
- 1908 17th St SE Washington, DC$294K31.52,400
- 1906 17th St SE Washington, DC$193K41932
- 1904 17th St SE Washington, DC$254K321,620
- 1900 17th St SE Washington, DC$337K642,520
- 1721 T St SE APT 206 Washington, DC$875K21--
- 1911 17th St SE Washington, DC$274K321,360
- 1921 17th St SE Washington, DC$240K311,360
- 1909 17th St SE Washington, DC$235K311,248
- 1917 17th St SE Washington, DC$342K22.51,548
- 17th St SE Washington, DC$235K311,248
- 1913 17th St SE Washington, DC$337K421,754
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.