1926 77th St, Lubbock, TX 794233 beds, 2 baths, 1,575 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Off of the great room is a covered patio with ceiling fan/light and a stone patio extension leading out onto a beautiful backyard with many bushes & flowering trees as well as numerous wood bordered planting beds. Patio and back of house also have outdoor speakers and roof soffit lighting contributing to wonderful area for entertaining as well as for children to play in safety & comfort. There is also a large storage building and major storage space added to both the attic and garage areas.
This property is only 3 blocks from neighborhood park and stands out from anything of similar age & style. This is truly a "must see" to appreciate. SEE MLS#9967936
Quite street location with back alley access and variety of population ages. Close proximity to Stone Park, shopping, dining, Loop289, I-27, and Texas Tech University Campus.
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $114,650
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 446 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Professional landscaping; storage shed;
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,575 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: R166692
- Zillow Home ID: 63550428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1926 77th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79423, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% less than in Lubbock Metro, and 26.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 79423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1924 77th St Lubbock, TX$121K321,607
- 1928 77th St Lubbock, TX$118K321,525
- 1925 76th St Lubbock, TX$100K----1,337
- 1930 77th St Lubbock, TX$121K422,069
- 1922 77th St Lubbock, TX$99K321,257
- 1923 76th St Lubbock, TX$116K321,622
- 1927 76th St Lubbock, TX$112K----1,466
- 1925 77th St Lubbock, TX$128K321,673
- 1923 77th St Lubbock, TX$121K32.52,076
- 1927 77th St Lubbock, TX$127K321,672
- 1921 76th St Lubbock, TX$121K321,528
- 1929 76th St Lubbock, TX$115K421,636
- 1932 77th St Lubbock, TX$117K321,492
- 1920 77th St Lubbock, TX$99K321,261
- 1921 77th St Lubbock, TX$138K322,033
- 1929 77th St Lubbock, TX$98K321,227
- 1919 76th St Lubbock, TX$138K422,078
- 1931 76th St Lubbock, TX$131K321,987
- 1919 77th St Lubbock, TX$135K421,701
- 1931 77th St Lubbock, TX$125K421,624
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!