1926 Castor Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19134
Sold on 1/28/13: $25,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,153 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $25,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID10446842
- Lot Depth92
- Lot Width14
- Parcel #452197800
- Room Count6
- Days on Zillow405
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$50,567||$42K – $62K||+$7,042||$43||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,092/mo||$874 – $1.6K/mo||+$17||$0.95||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Richmond home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Richmond homes, this home is valued 33.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 69.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.9% higher than in Philadelphia, and 47% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
Neighborhood for 1926 Castor Avenue
- 1928 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$36K31.01,153
- 1924 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$44K31.01,157
- 1930 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$36K31.01,153
- 1922 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$69K32.01,158
- 1932 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$50K31.01,153
- 1920 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$69K31.01,158
- 1918 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$77K31.01,440
- 1934 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$48K31.01,153
- 1936 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$67K31.01,153
- 1916 E Glenwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$38K31.01,051
- 1938 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$49K31.01,153
- 1929 E Pacific St Philadelphia, PA$55K31.01,260
- 1927 E Pacific St Philadelphia, PA$58K31.01,260
- 1931 E Pacific St Philadelphia, PA$57K31.01,260
- 1914 E Glenwood Ave Philadelphia, PA$38K31.01,068
- 1925 E Pacific St Philadelphia, PA$57K31.01,260
- 1933 E Pacific St Philadelphia, PA$73K31.01,260
- 1940 Castor Ave Philadelphia, PA$52K31.01,153
- 1923 E Pacific St Philadelphia, PA$57K31.01,260
- 1935 E Pacific St Philadelphia, PA$56K31.01,260
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005