1926 Freemansburg Ave, Easton, PA 180423 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,787 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $120,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 288 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Parcel #: L9SW3D 4 10 0837
- Zillow Home ID: 10128965
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1926 Freemansburg Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18042 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.9% lower than in Wilson, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18042 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wilson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18042 home values.
- 1928 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$92K31.51,188
- 1924 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$95K31.51,420
- 1922 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$89K311,420
- 1930 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$125K31928
- 1920 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$92K31.51,765
- 1918 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$197K53.52,564
- 1996 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$121K221,320
- 1998 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$118K31.51,320
- 1916 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$127K41.52,030
- 2000 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$79K311,248
- 2002 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$103K321,248
- 323 10th St West Easton, PA$140K321,040
- 325 10th St Easton, PA$158K321,500
- 1914 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$136K421,690
- 315 10th St Easton, PA$181K321,682
- 327 10th St Easton, PA$179K321,729
- 2004 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$121K321,248
- 311 10th St Easton, PA$192K321,682
- 329 10th St Easton, PA$201K321,792
- 2006 Freemansburg Ave Easton, PA$77K211,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292