1926 Jesse Cronic Rd, Braselton, GA 305175 beds, 3 baths, 3,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- No HOA, Separate Entry Suite/Apt - 2 BR/1BA. Ideal for Caretaker/InLaw.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,334 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 123 010E
- Zillow Home ID: 101292994
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1926 Jesse Cronic Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30517, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 210.7% greater than in Jackson, and 148.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30517 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jackson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30517 home values.
- # 0$177K53--
Nearby Schools in Jackson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292