A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,930 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1922
- Views: 2,026 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,295,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $406
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Country \ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Laundry Locations \ Laundry Area, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Listing Agreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Listing Status \ Pending, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Driveway - Concrete, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Property Type \ Residential Income, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Unit Furnished01 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished02 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished03 \ Partially, Unit Furnished04 \ Partially, Unit Furnished05 \ Partially, Unit Furnished06 \ Partially, Unit Furnished07 \ Partially, Unit Furnished08 \ Partially, Unit Furnished09 \ Partially, Unit Furnished10 \ Partially, Unit Furnished11 \ Partially, Unit Furnished12 \ Partially, Unit Furnished13 \ Partially
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 5589014038
- Zillow Home ID: 20809821
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $970K-1.65M.
Market guideZillow predicts Los Feliz home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Los Feliz homes, this home is valued 39.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Los Feliz, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% lower than in Los Angeles, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
|1926 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$844K||2||2||1,600|
|1931 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA||$920K||2||2||1,408|
|1920 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.08M||Studio||--||2,190|
|1935 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA||$2.37M||6||6.5||4,300|
|1929 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,523|
|1914 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.03M||2||3||2,216|
|1939 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA||--||3||2||1,800|
|1943 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$900K||3||3||1,547|
|1946 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.16M||2||2.5||2,000|
|1928 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$998K||3||2||1,800|
|1923 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA||$941K||3||2||1,476|
|1918 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||--||1||1||1,100|
|1925 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||--||3||2||1,464|
|1925 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.84M||5||3||2,964|
|1931 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.55M||4||2||2,400|
|1917 N Alexandria Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.22M||3||2||2,249|
|5025 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.94M||6||4||3,606|
|1921 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.63M||4||2||2,838|
|5019 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA||$1.53M||4||4||2,664|
|1937 N Mariposa Ave Los Angeles, CA||$907K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.