1927 31st Ave W, Seattle, WA 98199
Sold on 2/27/13: $747,440
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:3,120 sq ft
- Lot:6,969 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $747,440
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
Although Magnolia trees line the main shopping area along West McGraw Street, the naming of Magnolia was actually a case of mistaken identity. While out at sea, Captain Vancouver saw the huge Madrona trees atop the bluffs on the south end of the peninsula and noted in the ship's log "Magnolias." An active group is working to save the remaining madronas on the bluff.
The natural beauty, lovely vistas, and parks combine to give Magnolia the unique quality that attracts visitors from all over. the world. Magnolia's business districts are home to many specialty stores and professional services, some of Seattle's top award winning restaurants, and industrial and marine services.
Magnolia is a great place to call HOME!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Mud room, Office, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesCentral Vac, main floor built-in audio, newly refin oak hdwoods throughout main, security system...
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- High SchoolBallard
- Last Remodel Year1999
- Middle SchoolMcClure or Catherine Blaine K-8
- Neighborhood NameMagnolia
- Parcel #5039300133
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictSeattle
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID48943221
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow378
- Elementary SchoolCatherine Blaine K-8
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- Garage Size260
- Basement sqft1,430
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$836,925||$762K – $896K||-$10,671||$268||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,843/mo||$1.6K – $4K/mo||-$24||$0.91||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Magnolia home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Magnolia homes, this home is valued 39.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.1% lower than in Seattle, and 31% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
Neighborhood for 1927 31st Avenue W
- 1935 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$712K42.02,560
- 1923 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$871K33.03,180
- 1937 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$641K41.751,840
- 1917 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$897K33.03,120
- 1930 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$598K21.751,430
- 1928 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$658K41.752,660
- 1936 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$627K22.02,210
- 1920 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$612K31.752,280
- 1945 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$726K41.752,640
- 1942 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$606K22.01,600
- 1911 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$794K42.53,200
- 1914 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$673K42.52,350
- 1926 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$608K41.752,170
- 1951 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$690K41.752,300
- 1934 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$764K43.03,000
- 1920 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$788K42.53,370
- 1908 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$593K21.751,550
- 1948 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$606K21.751,510
- 1903 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$743K32.02,470
- 1942 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$822K42.53,200
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005