1927 31st Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2 baths, 3,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $747,440
- Price/sqft: $240
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1430 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Central Vac, main floor built-in audio, newly refin oak hdwoods throughout main, security system...
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 5039300133
- Zillow Home ID: 48943221
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1927 31st Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 1935 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$739K422,560
- 1923 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$889K333,180
- 1937 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$661K41.751,840
- 1917 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$1.03M333,120
- 1930 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$629K21.751,430
- 1928 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$673K41.752,660
- 1936 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$653K222,210
- 1920 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$630K31.752,280
- 1945 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$793K41.752,640
- 1942 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$649K221,600
- 1911 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$856K42.53,200
- 1914 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$693K42.52,350
- 1926 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$659K41.752,170
- 1951 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$694K41.752,300
- 1934 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$801K433,000
- 1920 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$852K42.53,370
- 1908 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$617K21.751,550
- 1948 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$614K21.751,510
- 1903 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$788K322,470
- 1942 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$835K42.53,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!