1927 31st Ave W, Seattle, WA 98199
Sold on 2/27/13: $747,440
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:3,120 sq ft
- Lot:6,969 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $747,440
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
Although Magnolia trees line the main shopping area along West McGraw Street, the naming of Magnolia was actually a case of mistaken identity. While out at sea, Captain Vancouver saw the huge Madrona trees atop the bluffs on the south end of the peninsula and noted in the ship's log "Magnolias." An active group is working to save the remaining madronas on the bluff.
The natural beauty, lovely vistas, and parks combine to give Magnolia the unique quality that attracts visitors from all over. the world. Magnolia's business districts are home to many specialty stores and professional services, some of Seattle's top award winning restaurants, and industrial and marine services.
Magnolia is a great place to call HOME!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesCentral Vac, main floor built-in audio, newly refin oak hdwoods throughout main, security system...
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Mud room, Office, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Middle SchoolMcClure or Catherine Blaine K-8
- Neighborhood NameMagnolia
- Basement sqft1,430
- Parcel #5039300133
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictSeattle
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- ViewCity, Territorial
- Zillow Home ID48943221
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow420
- Elementary SchoolCatherine Blaine K-8
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Wood
- Garage Size260
- High SchoolBallard
- Last Remodel Year1999
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1927 31st Avenue W
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 1935 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$687K42.02,560
- 1923 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$887K33.03,180
- 1937 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$659K41.751,840
- 1917 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$893K33.03,120
- 1930 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$629K21.751,430
- 1928 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$689K41.752,660
- 1936 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$645K22.02,210
- 1920 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$636K31.752,280
- 1945 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$752K41.752,640
- 1942 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$628K22.01,600
- 1911 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$812K42.53,200
- 1914 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$692K42.52,350
- 1926 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$637K41.752,170
- 1951 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$734K41.752,300
- 1934 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$772K43.03,000
- 1920 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$812K42.53,370
- 1908 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$618K21.751,550
- 1948 Clise Pl W Seattle, WA$626K21.751,510
- 1903 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$750K32.02,470
- 1942 31st Ave W Seattle, WA$851K42.53,200
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292