- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1927 E Crocus Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850224 beds, 3 baths, 2,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This is a wonderful family neighborhood with great people and schools. Lookout Mountain and Lookout Mountain Park are only one block away.
- Lot: 9,448 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1992 for $123,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Completely remodeled, hardwood floors, slab granite countertops, new ceilings, refinished pool.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,019 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 21450196
- Zillow Home ID: 8010028
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1927 E Crocus Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 54.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 1921 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$237K--21,650
- 1935 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$249K421,750
- 1924 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$229K--21,750
- 1930 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$255K--22,065
- 1918 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$252K--32,019
- 1926 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$217K321,650
- 1926 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$219K321,650
- 1915 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$274K532,222
- 1934 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$254K--32,019
- 1920 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$257K42.52,019
- 1936 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$240K42.52,019
- 1941 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$287K532,222
- 1912 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$252K321,922
- 1940 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$252K--21,750
- 1914 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$241K--21,750
- 1907 E Crocus Dr Phoenix, AZ$174K--21,193
- 1928 E Redfield Rd Phoenix, AZ$235K--21,650
- 1940 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$222K--21,650
- 1906 E Hearn Rd Phoenix, AZ$267K--32,404
- 1933 E Winchcomb Dr Phoenix, AZ$244K--21,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.