1927 Market St APT 2D, Denver, CO 802021 bed, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 813 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $315,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Agency Disclosure Required, Available Now, Dwelling Finish - Stucco, Dwelling Style - 2/3/4 Plex, Dwelling Style - All on one Level, Dwelling Style - End Unit, Dwelling Style - Neighbors Below, Dwelling Style - Ranch, Dwelling Style - Single level, Exterior - North/South Exposure, Features - Cable/Satelite TV Ready, Features - Multi-Pane Windows, Features - Remodeled, Features - Unfurnished, Fireplace-Gas, Flooring - Laminate, Included in Rent - Association Fees, Included in Rent - Sewer, Included in Rent - Trash, Included in Rent - Water, Kitchen - Breakfast Bar/Nook, Kitchen - Galley Style, Kitchen - Oven/Range, Master Bdrm Mainfloor, No Smoking Permitted, Parking None, Pets - No Dogs, Pets - Possible w/ approval, Rooms - Formal Dining Area, Rooms - Great Room, Utilities - Gas Hot Water, Utilities - Public Sewer, Window Coverings, Window Screens
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0227914045045
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 52963829
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1927 Market Street APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Union Station market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.5% less than in Denver, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Union Station home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Station home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292