1927 N Cleveland Ave, Chicago, IL 606146 beds, 4.5 baths, 6,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
On the main level, the marvelous de Giulio chefs kitchen with barrel ceiling, commercial appliances, island, built-in banquet, and walk-in pantry closet is a showstopper. The adjoining family room with fireplace and built-ins opens out to a bluestone terrace with wood-burning fireplace and a deck over the garage with Ipe hardwood, Astroturf and pergola. A watering system keeps the plants healthy all summer long.
The fantastic floor plan includes three bedrooms and two full baths on the second level, and a bright full-floor penthouse master suite with ornate bath, dual walk-in closets and a den/office. Two additional bedrooms are located in the lower level, including one that is currently used as a play/exercise room. The lower level recreation room includes a wet bar and is perfect as a media/hangout room. There are two laundry rooms, each with new, full-sized front-loading equipment.
Recent improvements include extensive exterior work (new landscaping, tuck pointing, roof work, decking and sealing) and significant interior improvements including new paint throughout, added hardwood floors in the bedrooms, replaced lighting fixtures and much more.
- Lot: 2,952 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $3,400,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 6,400 sqft
- Parcel #: 14333060120000
- Zillow Home ID: 80855546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1927 N Cleveland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lincoln Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% greater than in Chicago, and 933.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lincoln Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lincoln Park home values.
- 1929 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL$3.18M556,400
- 1925 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL$2.72M--3.54,200
- 1933 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL$1.73M--22,838
- 1921 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL$2.71M--64,196
- 1935 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL$1.24M--22,625
- 1937 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL----22,248
- 1923 N Cleveland Ave # 1 Chicago, IL$418K21900
- 1917 N Cleveland Ave # F Chicago, IL$364K------
- 1915 N Cleveland Ave UNIT A Chicago, IL$362K------
- 1915 N Cleveland Ave UNIT B Chicago, IL$375K421,836
- 1915 N Cleveland Ave UNIT C Chicago, IL$352K------
- 1915 N Cleveland Ave UNIT D Chicago, IL$359K------
- 1913 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL$2.04M--4.54,673
- 1943 N Cleveland Ave Chicago, IL$2.53M--810,041
- 1938 N Cleveland Ave # 3 Chicago, IL$331K------
- 1938 N Cleveland Ave # 2 Chicago, IL$372K221,600
- 1938 N Cleveland Ave # 3 Chicago, IL$333K------
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292