This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 372 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $60,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Kitchen Some Updates, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Garage Parking Other \ Shared Garage, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Window Wood, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Patio, Porch \ Covered Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-11-304-197.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 97329848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $41-75K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1925 W 8th St Anderson, IN||$34K||2||1||1,811|
|1826 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$74K||2||1.5||3,740|
|1816 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$34K||2||1||911|
|1834 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$37K||2||1||820|
|1812 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$32K||2||1||917|
|1902 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||938|
|1810 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$32K||2||1||1,516|
|1905 W 8th St Anderson, IN||$31K||4||1||976|
|1904 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||816|
|1835 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$35K||4||1.5||--|
|1806 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$31K||3||1||1,010|
|1912 W 8th St Anderson, IN||$33K||2||1||891|
|725 Louise St Anderson, IN||$28K||2||1||1,025|
|1912 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||876|
|1827 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$32K||2||1||905|
|1823 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$32K||2||2||880|
|1831 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$32K||3||1||924|
|1800 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$31K||3||1||994|
|1819 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$32K||3||1||1,326|
|1835 W 9th St Anderson, IN||$74K||5||3||2,808|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.