1927 Westpointe Cir, Orlando, FL 328353 beds, 2 baths, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 13 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: O5310198
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032328565802850
- Zillow Home ID: 46046817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1927 Westpointe Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Metro West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.3% higher than in Orlando, and 528.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Metro West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Metro West home values.
- 1929 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$230K431,836
- 1925 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$249K321,956
- 1931 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$217K321,654
- 1923 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$230K321,654
- 1921 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$203K321,559
- 1933 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$253K321,956
- 1926 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$244K42.52,112
- 1919 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$220K42.51,836
- 1928 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$206K321,559
- 1935 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$197K321,599
- 1917 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$243K421,933
- 1930 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$201K321,627
- Steer Lake Rd Orlando, FL--------
- 1937 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$247K421,958
- 1932 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$228K32.51,852
- 1915 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$198K321,304
- 1972 Chathamoor Dr Orlando, FL$200K321,404
- 1934 Westpointe Cir Orlando, FL$225K421,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.