1928 Edwin St, Hamtramck, MI 48212
Zillow predicts this property will sell for $18,454 if it's listed for sale as a foreclosure. This is 45.0% or $15,100 below the Zestimate® home valuation of $33,554. Learn more
- Single Family
- 698 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $56,500
- Parcel #: 41003030346000
- Zillow Home ID: 88602056
Foreclosure InformationWhat's this?Close
- Legal Disclaimer
Foreclosure information on Zillow is derived from public records data. The accuracy of the information is thus only as accurate as the public records from which it originates. It is highly recommended that you only use Zillow's foreclosure information as a starting point and contact a foreclosure specialist prior to making any decisions based on this information.
- Legal Disclaimer
|DATE||Home in default||$000,000|
|DATE||Previous sale||$000,000||The home was last sold for $000,000.|
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1928 Edwin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48212 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.8% greater than in Detroit Metro, and 256.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48212 home values.
- 1922 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$41K------
- 1934 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$54K------
- 1940 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$73K------
- 1946 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$53K------
- 9626 Dequindre St Hamtramck, MI$34K311,900
- 1935 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$32K------
- 9632 Dequindre St Hamtramck, MI$33K31800
- 9620 Dequindre St Hamtramck, MI$46K211,400
- 1929 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$46K------
- 1941 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$54K21900
- 9614 Dequindre St Hamtramck, MI$34K------
- 9640 Dequindre St Hamtramck, MI$45K321,962
- 1952 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$51K------
- 1935 Norwalk St Hamtramck, MI$62K------
- 1947 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$55K------
- 1923 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$54K------
- 1923 Norwalk St Hamtramck, MI$56K------
- 9608 Dequindre St Hamtramck, MI$34K221,600
- 1929 Norwalk St Hamtramck, MI$51K------
- 1951 Edwin St Hamtramck, MI$51K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.