1928 Fargo Blvd, Geneva, IL 601344 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- MLS #: 08688598
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,495 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1209179003
- Zillow Home ID: 4672315
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1928 Fargo Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% greater than in Geneva, and 980.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 1936 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$447K42.53,135
- 1882 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$443K------
- 1933 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$385K------
- 1905 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$411K------
- 1941 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$389K------
- 1864 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$406K332,305
- 1954 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$453K43.53,444
- 1875 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$455K443,300
- 1961 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$402K------
- 1861 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$426K------
- 1858 Fargo Blvd # 315EB Geneva, IL$457K42.52,800
- 1979 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$526K------
- 1853 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$417K------
- 1846 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$413K------
- 1841 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$363K532,672
- 1834 Fargo Blvd Geneva, IL$430K------
- 0N471 Dooley Dr Geneva, IL$671K32.52,311
- 0N321 Feece Ct Geneva, IL$261K42.5--
- 0N844 W Curtis Sq Geneva, IL$258K42.5--
- 0N358 Feece Ct Geneva, IL$282K43.53,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!