This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 238 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1876
- Views: 1,891 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Mountain
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Other, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, Exterior \ Clapboard, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, HeatFuel \ Oil, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Public, Sewer \ Septic, Flood Zone \ Unknown, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, LotDescription \ Wooded, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, WaterHeater \ Electric, Driveway \ Gravel, Foundation \ Stone, HeatingAndCooling \ Steam, Roof \ Standing Seam, Style \ Farmhouse, GarageAndParking \ Detached, Garage Location \ Detached, Roof \ Metal, LotDescription \ Mountain View, Electric \ Other, LotDescription \ Rural Setting, Sewer \ Mound, Roof \ Slate, Amenities \ Not Applicable, LotDescription \ Pasture, LotDescription \ Snowmobile Trail, Construction \ Existing, WaterHeater \ Owned, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Exhaust Hood, LotDescription \ Ski Area, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dehumidifier, Basement \ Interior Stairs, LotDescription \ Secluded, Land Gains YN \ TBD, Number Stories \ 2, Parcel Access Row YN \ No, Rented YN \ No, Resort YN \ No, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Drilled Well, Interior Features CF \ Hot Tub, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Other, Interior Features CF \ Foyer, Interior Features CF \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features CF \ Den\Office, Interior Features CF \ Family Room, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Studio\Workshop, Interior Features CF \ 1 Stove, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Exercise Room, Interior Features CF \ Recreation, Suitable Use CF \ Dairy Farm, Exterior Features CF \ Barn, Suitable Use CF \ Land:Mixed, Suitable Use CF \ Bed and Breakfast, Exterior Features CF \ Porch-Covered, Suitable Use CF \ Maple Sugar, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Carpet, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Floors CF \ Softwood, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Family Room Level \ 1
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: (068) MA1928
- Zillow Home ID: 115797654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 05454 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.6% rise for Fairfax as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 05454, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% less than in Burlington Metro, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 05454 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burlington Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 05454 home values.
|1928 Main St Fairfax, VT||--||4||2||4,000|
|6 Bailey Rd Fairfax, VT||--||3||2.5||1,920|
|1961 Main St Fairfax, VT||--||5||1||2,196|
|5 Bailey Rd Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
|1979 Main St Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
|1971 Main St Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
|1867 Main St Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
|9 Bailey Rd Fairfax, VT||--||3||4||3,600|
|9 Bailey Rd # 2 Fairfax, VT||--||2||1.5||1,500|
|14 Bailey Rd Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
|1 Ridgeview Ave Milton, VT||--||--||--||--|
|6 Ridgeview Ave Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
|18 Ridge View Rd Fairfax, VT||--||3||3||2,640|
|28 Ridge View Rd Fairfax, VT||--||3||2.5||2,048|
|23 Misty Glen Rd Fairfax, VT||--||4||1||2,240|
|36 Ridge View Rd Fairfax, VT||--||3||3||3,579|
|36 Ridge View Rd Fairfax, VT||--||3||3||3,656|
|33 Ridge View Rd Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
|39 Ridge View Rd Fairfax, VT||--||2||1||1,152|
|1836 Main St Fairfax, VT||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Fairfax
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!