1929 6th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981194 beds, 2 baths, 2,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $563,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2397101465
- Zillow Home ID: 48795681
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1929 6th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% greater than in Seattle, and 20.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Queen Anne home values.
- 1925 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$532K311,080
- 1931 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$808K221,355
- 1935 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$443K21820
- 1921 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$870K42.51,790
- 1937 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$529K211,290
- 1919 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$767K521,770
- 1941 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$496K221,250
- 1913 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.04M41.752,650
- 1943 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$482K311,110
- 1947 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$522K221,060
- 1911 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$594K321,710
- 1926 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$2.65M22.53,590
- 1949 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$530K21850
- 1936 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$3.11M63.56,180
- 1920 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.98M433,010
- 1953 6th Ave W Seattle, WA$769K42.52,270
- 1916 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$2.13M644,020
- 1942 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.4M34.53,864
- 1908 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$2.41M446,100
- 1948 7th Ave W Seattle, WA$2.11M23.253,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!