1929 Broad Rock Blvd, Richmond, VA 232243 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $62,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: C0090319013
- Zillow Home ID: 12517357
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1929 Broad Rock Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hickory Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Richmond, and 94% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hickory Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hickory Hill home values.
- 1925 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond, VA$66K21768
- 1933 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond, VA$127K431,400
- 1921 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond, VA$65K311,152
- 2024 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 2020 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$81K31939
- 2030 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$65K211,350
- 1917 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond, VA$50K211,152
- 2034 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$70K211,441
- 2016 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$121K622,233
- 1913 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond, VA$57K211,248
- 2012 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$74K211,512
- 4213 Leake Ave Richmond, VA$80K421,272
- 1909 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond, VA$83K211,386
- 2008 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$119K421,792
- Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$121K622,233
- 4207 Leake Ave Richmond, VA$105K421,248
- 1905 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond, VA$75K321,152
- 2031 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$72K411,544
- 2025 Orlando Rd Richmond, VA$97K311,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.