1929 Dewey Ave, Rochester, NY 146153 beds, 2 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $31
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 441 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Lot depth: 268
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 26140007582000010140000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30848331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1929 Dewey Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Maplewood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% greater than in Rochester, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Maplewood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rochester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maplewood home values.
- 1921 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$51K21.5889
- 1935 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$58K221,428
- 1913-1915 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$138K63.52,928
- 1945 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY--------
- 1961 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$70K421,604
- 94 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$53K21860
- 90 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$55K21951
- 21 Dorothy Ave Rochester, NY$71K311,440
- 100 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$56K21759
- 84 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$72K311,166
- 104 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$58K421,672
- 78 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$62K21905
- 27 Dorothy Ave Rochester, NY$77K321,896
- 110 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$55K321,374
- 1967-1969 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$88K622,460
- 33 Dorothy Ave Rochester, NY$60K311,408
- 74 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$76K31.51,639
- 116 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$56K31951
- 1920 Dewey Ave Rochester, NY$42K311,100
- 68 Mayflower St Rochester, NY$59K321,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!