1929 Juniper St, Longmont, CO 805013 beds, 2 baths, 1,304 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,051 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Finished basement, 384 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 384 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,304 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: R0098137
- Zillow Home ID: 13236960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1929 Juniper Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80501, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Longmont, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80501 home values.
- 1920 Juniper St Longmont, CO$201K321,792
- 1925 Juniper St Longmont, CO$217K321,792
- 1916 Juniper St Longmont, CO$242K432,330
- 1921 Juniper St Longmont, CO$199K31.751,304
- 1933 Juniper St Longmont, CO$232K32.51,475
- 1924 Juniper St Longmont, CO$211K321,313
- 1917 Juniper St Longmont, CO$192K21.51,058
- 1937 Juniper St Longmont, CO$272K442,444
- 1945 Juniper St Longmont, CO$236K332,151
- 1913 Juniper St Longmont, CO$186K311,061
- 1816 Calkins Ave Longmont, CO$204K321,313
- 1912 Juniper St Longmont, CO$183K21.51,062
- 1909 Juniper St Longmont, CO$204K321,315
- 1908 Juniper St Longmont, CO$212K321,620
- 1941 Juniper St Longmont, CO$260K42.51,882
- 1905 Juniper St Longmont, CO$197K31.751,185
- 1904 Juniper St Longmont, CO$196K42.251,256
- 1925 Rice St Longmont, CO$191K21.51,114
- 1921 Rice St Longmont, CO$175K31.751,162
- 1819 20th Ave Longmont, CO$265K42.51,690
Nearby Schools in Longmont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!