19291 Split Rock Rd, Ramona, CA 920654 beds, 5 baths, 5,389 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,250,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 18 spaces
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal, Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 5,389 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2850228100
- Zillow Home ID: 63774768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19291 Split Rock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 43.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
- 19263 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$761K32.53,062
- 19347 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$672K--32,871
- 15463 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$789K33.53,730
- 19352 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$819K33.52,764
- 19227 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$456K321,488
- 19223 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$467K321,680
- 15677 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$576K432,205
- 15705 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$352K321,404
- 19415 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$526K321,809
- Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA--33.52,421
- 19219 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$530K322,012
- 15773 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$427K321,488
- 15811 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$451K331,728
- Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA--------
- 15805 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$476K421,940
- 15752 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$548K322,596
- 19416 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$519K421,888
- 19433 Split Rock Rd Ramona, CA$541K322,144
- 15829 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$525K321,998
- 15815 Oak Valley Rd Ramona, CA$646K542,563
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.