- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Views: 1,897 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $254,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Finished basement, 426 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Hot Tub/Spa, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ Yes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,716 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0S-02 B:0000 L:0047
- Zillow Home ID: 55986971
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $213-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will fall 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is valued 20.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Fall River, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|241 Stewart St Fall River, MA||$226K||3||1.5||1,650|
|209 Adams St Fall River, MA||$227K||4||1.5||1,716|
|190 Adams St Fall River, MA||$232K||3||1.5||1,451|
|1000 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$486K||--||--||--|
|225 Adams St Fall River, MA||$271K||3||2.5||2,221|
|145 Adams St Fall River, MA||$260K||6||2||2,926|
|1074 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$368K||3||2.5||3,415|
|226 Adams St Fall River, MA||$200K||3||2||1,160|
|1040 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$248K||3||2.5||2,220|
|218 Adams St Fall River, MA||$312K||8||2.5||3,597|
|1052 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$252K||3||1.5||2,015|
|160 Adams St Fall River, MA||$258K||3||1.5||2,316|
|205 Narragansett St Fall River, MA||$221K||3||2||1,248|
|243 Adams St Fall River, MA||$236K||--||1.5||1,265|
|972 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$517K||6||5||4,600|
|252 Adams St Fall River, MA||$246K||3||2||1,814|
|144 Adams St Fall River, MA||$244K||3||2||1,824|
|175 Narragansett St Fall River, MA||$227K||3||2||1,768|
|208 Narragansett St Fall River, MA||$229K||3||1.5||1,748|
|119 Adams St Fall River, MA||$277K||3||1.5||2,035|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
PK-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!