193 Henry St, Akron, OH 443054 beds, 1 bath, 1,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- 103 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Dec 1995 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- MLS #: 3624833
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 6843826
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 35478290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 193 Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.3% greater than in Akron, and 171.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44305 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1919
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 197 Henry St Akron, OH$46K311,478
- 187 Henry St Akron, OH$49K321,693
- 199 Henry St Akron, OH$45K311,508
- 183 Henry St Akron, OH$47K311,478
- 181 Henry St Akron, OH$49K311,478
- 796 Hazel St Akron, OH--311,540
- 800 Hazel St Akron, OH$51K321,548
- 792 Hazel St Akron, OH$49K311,425
- 230 N Arlington St Akron, OH$43K311,418
- 177 Henry St Akron, OH$49K311,555
- 204 N Arlington St Akron, OH$133K19114,510
- 804 Hazel St Akron, OH--321,805
- 192 Henry St Akron, OH$49K321,200
- 190 Henry St Akron, OH$38K311,184
- 780-782 Hazel St Akron, OH$82K422,304
- 173 Henry St Akron, OH$54K311,373
- 186 Henry St Akron, OH$44K411,327
- 182 Henry St Akron, OH$91K532,112
- Hazel St Akron, OH--421,904
- 169 Henry St Akron, OH$63K421,613
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!