- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Views: 1,080 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $149,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $119
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Parcel #: 0064564
- Zillow Home ID: 57697277
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $117-167K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06010 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Bristol as a whole. Among 06010 homes, this home is valued 14.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% higher than in Bristol, and 98.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06010 home values.
- 38 Claremont St3 beds, 2 baths
1,304 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1962
|194 Hull St Bristol, CT||$178K||2||2.5||1,860|
|187 Hull St Bristol, CT||$193K||6||2||2,332|
|201 Hull St Bristol, CT||$159K||3||1||1,143|
|196 Hull St Bristol, CT||$131K||2||1||909|
|200 Hull St Bristol, CT||$146K||4||1||1,226|
|180 Hull St Bristol, CT||$153K||2||1||1,388|
|208 Hull St Bristol, CT||$156K||3||1||1,187|
|174 Hull St Bristol, CT||$162K||2||2.5||1,635|
|202 East Rd Bristol, CT||$156K||2||1||1,458|
|209 Hull St Bristol, CT||$181K||4||2||2,015|
|225 Hull St Bristol, CT||$224K||5||3||2,254|
|168 Hull St Bristol, CT||$194K||6||2||2,560|
|182 East Rd Bristol, CT||$153K||2||1||1,140|
|226 Hull St Bristol, CT||$187K||3||1.5||1,372|
|162 Hull St Bristol, CT||$164K||4||2||--|
|160 Hull St Bristol, CT||$196K||Studio||2||2,560|
|189 East Rd Bristol, CT||$178K||5||3||2,274|
|211 East Rd Bristol, CT||$155K||3||1||1,207|
|174 East Rd Bristol, CT||$183K||4||2||1,894|
|234 Hull St Bristol, CT||$189K||3||2||1,481|
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!