1930 Dorset Dr, Fort Collins, CO 805263 beds, 2 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,106 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: R0174394
- Zillow Home ID: 13909564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1930 Dorset Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80526 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% less than in Fort Collins, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Collins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80526 home values.
- 1924 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$198K211,472
- 1936 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$206K211,264
- 1918 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$187K31.751,114
- 1942 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$198K31.751,114
- 2607 Hollingbourne Dr Fort Collins, CO$273K432,433
- 1913 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$216K321,688
- 2613 Hollingbourne Dr Fort Collins, CO$262K312,463
- 2601 Hollingbourne Dr Fort Collins, CO$261K32.752,648
- 1948 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$227K421,688
- 2619 Hollingbourne Dr Fort Collins, CO$248K442,104
- 1912 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$210K421,688
- 1901 Southdown Ct Fort Collins, CO$212K321,114
- 1919 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$215K321,472
- 2500 Dorset Ct Fort Collins, CO$199K321,200
- 2531 Hollingbourne Dr Fort Collins, CO$255K321,440
- 2625 Hollingbourne Dr Fort Collins, CO$273K43.52,265
- 1907 Southdown Ct Fort Collins, CO$233K41.81,654
- 1925 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$207K321,114
- 1906 Dorset Dr Fort Collins, CO$191K321,114
- 2506 Dorset Ct Fort Collins, CO$197K221,137
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.