1930 Edgemont Pl W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 3 baths, 2,946 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $826,100
- Price/sqft: $280
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 1040 sqft
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- wine cellar, indoor gym
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,946 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 1370802965
- Zillow Home ID: 48726855
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1930 Edgemont Pl W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Seattle, and 39.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 1924 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$796K41.752,380
- 1932 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$1.73M435,090
- 1920 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$888K32.252,610
- 1936 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$830K41.752,210
- 1914 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$1.99M54.55,490
- 1940 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$873K422,900
- 1941 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.38M43.53,840
- 1945 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$831K41.752,980
- 1937 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$612K311,340
- 1929 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$785K31.51,660
- 1949 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$704K31.752,470
- 1910 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$904K31.752,750
- 1925 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$977K32.252,830
- 1955 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$712K31.751,870
- 1946 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$861K31.751,990
- 1919 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$795K41.752,040
- 2001 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$714K31.751,810
- 1925 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$1.11M422,920
- 1927 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$721K21.751,850
- 1900 Edgemont Pl W Seattle, WA$1.35M333,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!