1930 Harcourt Cir APT 104, Fayetteville, NC 283043 beds, 2 baths, 1,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2006
- 14 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- MLS #: 430723
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Lot depth: 35
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 9496377161104
- Zillow Home ID: 82766587
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1930 Harcourt Cir APT 104
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28304 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% higher than in Fayetteville, and 128.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28304 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28304 home values.
- 1930 Harcourt Cir APT 102 Fayetteville, NC$142K321,445
- 1930 Harcourt Cir APT 202 Fayetteville, NC$143K321,401
- 1930 Harcourt Cir APT 201 Fayetteville, NC$144K321,400
- 1926 Harcourt Cir APT 202 Fayetteville, NC$143K321,445
- 1926 Harcourt Cir APT 201 Fayetteville, NC$132K321,445
- 3940 Bardstown Ct APT 104 Fayetteville, NC$123K321,450
- 4030 Bardstown Ct APT 201 Fayetteville, NC$121K221,450
- 3940 Bardstown Ct APT 202 Fayetteville, NC$122K321,450
- 4040 Bardstown Ct APT 103 Fayetteville, NC$127K321,400
- Bardstown Ct Fayetteville, NC$74K------
- 3940 Bardstown Ct APT 204 Fayetteville, NC$108K321,500
- 1926 Harcourt Cir APT 101 Fayetteville, NC$152K321,445
- 3940 Bardstown Ct APT 102 Fayetteville, NC$123K321,450
- 1926 Harcourt Cir APT 104 Fayetteville, NC$151K321,500
- 1908 Harcourt Cir APT 104 Fayetteville, NC$152K321,441
- 3930 Bardstown Ct APT 102 Fayetteville, NC$124K321,450
- 1926 Harcourt Cir APT 103 Fayetteville, NC$155K321,445
- 1926 Harcourt Cir APT 204 Fayetteville, NC$152K321,445
- 1908 Harcourt Cir APT 102 Fayetteville, NC$149K321,445
- 1926 Harcourt Cir APT 203 Fayetteville, NC$152K321,465
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.