This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Views: 7,162 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $1,556,800
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1369 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ 2 Fireplaces, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Center Island, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Deck, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Full, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Jetted Tub, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Luxury Properties, Features \ Media Room / Home Theater, Features \ Metropolitan, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Partially Fenced, Features \ Patio, Features \ Porch, Features \ Privacy Fence, Features \ Radiant Floor, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Security System, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Tile, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wood Burning, Features \ Wood Fence, Features \ Wood Siding, Features \ Wooded, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,073 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 2802924340069
- Zillow Home ID: 1950848
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $833K-1.64M.
Market guideZillow predicts Lowry Hill home values will fall 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.1% decrease for Minneapolis as a whole. Among Lowry Hill homes, this home is valued 491.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lowry Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.8% lower than in Minneapolis, and 65.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lowry Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Hill home values.
|1936 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$978K||4||3.5||2,770|
|1924 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$1.22M||4||3.5||4,427|
|1942 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$793K||6||3||4,087|
|1920 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$931K||5||2||3,181|
|1610 W Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN||$673K||3||2||2,650|
|1916 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$883K||4||4.25||3,392|
|1933 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$752K||4||2.5||2,358|
|1929 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$837K||4||2.5||2,623|
|1937 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$784K||4||3.5||2,759|
|1925 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$804K||4||2.5||2,508|
|1941 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$875K||5||2.5||3,228|
|1921 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$803K||6||2||3,012|
|1912 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$1.11M||4||5||5,269|
|1615 W Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN||$794K||3||3||3,108|
|1613 W Franklin Ave Minneapolis, MN||$962K||4||4||4,050|
|1917 James Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$643K||5||1.5||2,326|
|1931 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$1.3M||7||3||5,705|
|1908 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$910K||4||4||3,528|
|1941 Irving Ave S APT 1 Minneapolis, MN||$853K||5||3||4,455|
|1937 Irving Ave S Minneapolis, MN||$1.05M||4||4||3,917|
Nearby Schools in Minneapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!