1930 New Hampshire Ave NW APT 55, Washington, DC 200091 bed, 1 bath, 604 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Conveniently located between Dupont, U Street, and Adams Morgan, everything is walkable from this apartment! Also has great investment potential as a rental unit.
- Built in 1915
- HOA Fee: $285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 5.0
- Floor size: 604 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 2109005267
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1930 New Hampshire Avenue Nw APT 55
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dupont Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% lower than in Washington, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dupont Circle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dupont Circle home values.
- 16th St NW APT 503 Washington, DC$432K11854
- 16th St NW APT 3 Washington, DC$467K21757
- 16th St NW APT 302 Washington, DC$402K22580
- 16th St NW APT 4 Washington, DC$468K21767
- 16th St NW APT 2 Washington, DC$468K21816
- 2000 16th St NW APT 104 Washington, DC$389K11608
- 2000 16th St NW APT 105 Washington, DC$483K22805
- 2000 16th St NW APT 608 Washington, DC$362K11522
- 2000 16th St NW APT 607 Washington, DC$479K22755
- 2000 16th St NW APT 606 Washington, DC$342K11464
- 2000 16th St NW APT 605 Washington, DC$409K11589
- 2000 16th St NW APT 604 Washington, DC$405K11603
- 2000 16th St NW APT 603 Washington, DC$474K22844
- 2000 16th St NW # 19 Washington, DC$321K11500
- 2000 16th St NW APT 601 Washington, DC$575K22874
- 2000 16th St NW APT 508 Washington, DC$385K11561
- 2000 16th St NW APT 507 Washington, DC$443K22758
- 2000 16th St NW APT 506 Washington, DC$336K11500
- 2000 16th St NW APT 505 Washington, DC$403K11600
- 2000 16th St NW APT 504 Washington, DC$403K11619
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292