- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1930 Post Rail Ln, Apex, NC 275023.5 baths, 3,211 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $359,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Parking: 350 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,211 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 072104949020000
- Zillow Home ID: 113225825
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1930 Post Rail Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% lower than in Apex, and 31.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 1934 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$396K443,298
- 1929 Combine Cir Apex, NC$377K--3.53,020
- 1933 Combine Cir Apex, NC$320K--2.52,668
- 1933 Combine Cir Apex, NC$272K422,625
- 1940 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$415K--3.53,812
- 1953 Steeple Chase Bnd Apex, NC$406K543,609
- 1931 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$341K--32,439
- 1945 Steeple Chase Bnd Apex, NC$222K------
- 1937 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$381K--2.53,362
- 1939 Combine Cir Apex, NC$237K------
- 1957 Steeple Chase Bnd Apex, NC$376K--2.53,309
- 1946 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$425K--3.53,928
- 1943 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$445K53.54,500
- 1941 Steeple Chase Bnd Apex, NC$408K--3.52,942
- 1947 Combine Cir Apex, NC$391K--2.53,362
- 1961 Steeple Chase Bnd Apex, NC$370K--2.53,309
- 1928 Combine Cir Apex, NC$421K--3.53,129
- 1970 Steeple Chase Bnd Apex, NC$373K--2.53,208
- 1949 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$414K53.54,100
- 1952 Post Rail Ln Apex, NC$407K42.53,725
Nearby Schools in Apex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292