- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19301 Vintage St, Northridge, CA 913244 beds, 3 baths, 2,058 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,058 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114467688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19301 Vintage Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northridge home values.
- 19301 Vintage St Northridge, CA$627K332,058
- 19317 Vintage St Northridge, CA$738K332,438
- 19300 Merridy St Northridge, CA$744K332,631
- 19316 Merridy St Northridge, CA$732K332,164
- 19300 Vintage St Northridge, CA$751K532,080
- 19316 Vintage St Northridge, CA$716K432,058
- 19331 Vintage St Northridge, CA$858K533,388
- 19326 Merridy St Northridge, CA$825K433,467
- 9906 Aura Ave Northridge, CA$810K322,018
- 19332 Vintage St Northridge, CA$710K332,058
- 19301 Merridy St Northridge, CA$780K432,448
- 19317 Merridy St Northridge, CA$804K433,065
- 19340 Vintage St Northridge, CA$775K432,787
- 9958 Calvin Ave Northridge, CA$773K442,861
- 10000 Calvin Ave Northridge, CA$735K432,256
- 9948 Calvin Ave Northridge, CA$734K432,340
- 9907 Aura Ave Northridge, CA$932K432,228
- 9940 Calvin Ave Northridge, CA$714K322,018
- 9852 Aura Ave Northridge, CA$885K443,957
- 10012 Calvin Ave Northridge, CA$827K443,086
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292