1931 2nd St NW, Washington, DC 200014 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,628 sqft
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $125,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: City
- OPEN HOUSE 5/26/1:30-4:00 off street parking, two level addition
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 3114 0089
- Zillow Home ID: 480622
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1931 2nd St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bloomingdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.4% less than in Washington, and 31.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bloomingdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bloomingdale home values.
- 1929 2nd St NW Washington, DC$523K31.51,600
- 1927 2nd St NW Washington, DC$779K311,520
- 1925 2nd St NW Washington, DC$592K311,507
- 1923 2nd St NW Washington, DC$667K341,750
- 151 Thomas St NW Washington, DC$531K311,688
- 149 Thomas St NW Washington, DC$500K31.51,688
- 156 U St NW Washington, DC$501K31.51,796
- 147 Thomas St NW Washington, DC$540K311,708
- 154 U St NW Washington, DC$591K31.51,824
- 145 Thomas St NW Washington, DC$508K31.51,688
- 1921 2nd St NW # 102 Washington, DC$392K22890
- 1921 2nd St NW Washington, DC$824K52.52,481
- 152 U St NW Washington, DC$551K311,840
- 1919 2nd St NW Washington, DC$558K31.51,562
- 143 Thomas St NW Washington, DC$517K311,708
- 1917 2nd St NW Washington, DC$623K21.51,577
- 141 Thomas St NW Washington, DC$690K43.51,688
- 148 U St NW Washington, DC$621K32.51,792
- 1915 2nd St NW Washington, DC$551K311,562
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!