1931 Oak Ave, Columbus, GA 319062 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,047 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 2,047 sqft
- Parcel #: 185 008 001
- Zillow Home ID: 76539660
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1931 Oak Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31906 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Columbus, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31906 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31906 home values.
- 1937 Oak Ave Columbus, GA$162K321,639
- 1925 Oak Ave Columbus, GA$174K41.52,110
- 2106 20th St Columbus, GA$98K41.51,764
- 1910 Oak Ave Columbus, GA--------
- 2001 Oak Ave Columbus, GA$335K33.55,022
- 2101 Young St APT A Columbus, GA$82K21--
- 2101 Young St Columbus, GA$97K41.51,505
- 1934 Wildwood Ave Columbus, GA$100K41.51,704
- 1934A Wildwood Ave Columbus, GA$91K21--
- 2108 Young St Columbus, GA$287K533,500
- 2105 Young St Columbus, GA$96K51.51,764
- 2102 Young St Columbus, GA$96K----1,505
- 1902 Wildwood Ave Columbus, GA$176K322,141
- 1940 Wildwood Ave Columbus, GA$104K211,830
- 2009 Oak Ave Columbus, GA$318K52.54,218
- 1941 Wildwood Ave # 1941 Columbus, GA$141K33.51,700
- 1941 Wildwood Ave Columbus, GA$153K32.51,900
- 1943 Wildwood Ave # 1943 Columbus, GA$146K33.51,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292