1931 SW 13th Ave, Portland, OR 972012 beds, 2 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $400,000
- Finished basement, 50 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 454 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: R165948
- Zillow Home ID: 53867313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1931 Sw 13th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goose Hollow, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.3% lower than in Portland, and 87% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Goose Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goose Hollow home values.
- 1935 SW 13th Ave Portland, OR$546K221,810
- 1319 SW College St Portland, OR$709K332,204
- 1314 SW Hall St Portland, OR$802K1154,456
- 1929 SW 13th Ave Portland, OR$397K22.51,264
- 1325 SW College St Portland, OR$538K32.52,200
- 1931 SW 14th Ave APT 2 Portland, OR$266K11737
- 1925 SW 13th Ave Portland, OR$390K22.51,252
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 402 Portland, OR$243K221,083
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 304 Portland, OR$261K221,083
- 1917 SW 13th Ave Portland, OR$415K231,660
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 205 Portland, OR$211K221,083
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 204 Portland, OR$254K21.5981
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 104 Portland, OR$242K21.51,154
- 1903 SW 13th Ave Portland, OR$409K231,652
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 103 Portland, OR$226K21.51,206
- 1924 SW 14th Ave Portland, OR$723K733,136
- 1333 SW College St Portland, OR$735K342,723
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 102 Portland, OR$142K------
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 202 Portland, OR$163K------
- 1320 SW Hall St APT 303 Portland, OR$164K------
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292