19311 Woodston Rd, Detroit, MI 482035 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,592 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $80,800
- Price/sqft: $22
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 492 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,592 sqft
- Parcel #: 02004876
- Zillow Home ID: 88448343
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19311 Woodston Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palmer Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 94.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.1% less than in Detroit, and 310.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Palmer Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palmer Woods home values.
- Studio, 3.5 baths
1 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1928
- Studio, 3.5 baths
- 19411 Woodston Rd Detroit, MI$306K--43,277
- 19291 Woodston Rd Detroit, MI$439K--3.54,470
- 19429 Woodston Rd Detroit, MI$115K--3.53,521
- 19275 Woodston Rd Detroit, MI$231K454,000
- 19344 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$101K533,100
- 19304 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$55K------
- 19322 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$65K--2--
- 19360 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$58K--3--
- 19374 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$379K--3.54,168
- 19284 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$333K552,812
- 19251 Woodston Rd Detroit, MI$202K--2.53,006
- 19419 Woodston Rd Detroit, MI$119K------
- 19363 Lucerne Dr Detroit, MI$584K--44,639
- 19262 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$264K--3.53,524
- 19450 Lucerne Dr Detroit, MI$573K--44,535
- 19430 Lucerne Dr Detroit, MI$339K333,444
- 19410 Lucerne Dr Detroit, MI$302K755,398
- 19233 Woodston Rd Detroit, MI$371K--3.54,081
- 19244 Strathcona Dr Detroit, MI$407K--4.55,438
- 19470 Lucerne Dr Detroit, MI$198K--43,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.